- Linda has been a full time real estate professional since 2005. She excels in showcasing listings to provide high level exposure to the market place and advises her sellers on preparing and positioning their property for the best possible price. Buyer and seller services include professional advice, the latest in buyer and seller technology and tools, and skillful management of processes and transactions from start to finish. Her exceptional dedication to her business and consistency in putting client's needs first has created a loyal fan base with many repeat customers and referrals. She is an award winning realtor and is a top producer with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes.
- Her professional career began in Chicago in Retail Management with Carson Pirie Scott and then as regional cosmetics buyer for I. Magnin stores. She was managing a $10 million dollar business by age 27. She transitioned to the Kansas City Area as an account executive with Yves Saint Laurent and was later hired by Chanel Inc. for a similar position, calling on department stores in a 4 state region to manage inventory, develop marketing and advertising programs and train staff.
- After the birth of her second child, she scaled back her career and began selling Tupperware. Linda became a team manager and was awarded her first company car within 4 months and stayed for 8 years. While with Tupperware, she received many awards for personal and team sales, but the most fulfilling was helping her consultants advance their business and receive keys to their own company cars.
- Cornerstone Presbyterian
- Alpha Delta Pi Sorority
- Linda enjoys volunteering, traveling, cooking, singing and supporting the arts.
- Illinois State University
Linda has been married to Paul since 1988 and they have 2 grown sons. They love the Kansas City area and feel lucky to have raised their family in such a great place